Sunday, November 05, 2006

Cute pictures

I think she has just realized that she has a tongue, because she is always sticking it out and sucking on her upper lip. She is so funny with that tongue. She is starting to suck her thumb too.
She thinks she is big stuff now and holds her head up very well. She really likes this toy because it has a mirror that she can just stare at herself in. She likes to talk to the pretty baby in the mirror :)
I just couldn't resist showing you this picture. She had just pooped all over herself (oh, the joys of motherhood :) and we were trying to clean her up. I had turned her over to get her back clean and she was giving me this look... well, she seems to be saying "One day I'll get you back for taking pictures of this mama!" It was priceless!This is her checking herself out in the mirror while getting her bath. She is always amazed at that pretty baby that looks back at her.

No comments: