Sunday, January 14, 2007

Finally better

So sorry about the lack of posts. The day after Christmas, Raegan got sick with an ear infection. We thought she was getting better and suddenly she took a fever again and this time was coughing and not eating well. Turns out she ended up with bronchitis... not very fun for a 6 month old. Then Tony and I ended up with severe sinus infections with fevers as well. Needless to say after a couple of nights with Nana and Grandad and a round of antibiotics for everyone, I think we are all finally on the mend. Anyway, I think I will be able to find some time to put new pictures up now... it was just not a priority while we were recuperating. Here's what's been going on at the Roop house. This is Raegan's new bath tub. She thinks she is a big girl now, so laying down to take a bath was for the birds. This new tub has bumper-like sides so if she happens to tumble over, she has a soft landing spot. It was well worth the $9 invested! Notice the two washcloths... one is for her to suck/chew on and the other is to actually bath her with :)

This is Raegan's 5 month picture in the "reading chair". I forgot to put it up last month.

And here is her 6 month picture. I'm going to try and put all of her monthly pics on one blog so you can all see how she has grown. It's crazy!
This is just a blooper picture of her tumble. Like I said, she thinks she is a really big girl, but still has the occasional crash.
And last but not least... This picture was taken for her daddy. Most of you know that Tony is an accountant. I think his mother bought this for her a long time ago. I thought it was appriopriate since tax season is here. All you new parents can probably relate!







No comments: