Thursday, August 16, 2007

Horse Show and Mowing with Daddy

We recently watched as our little cousin Connor, who just turned 3 in July, participate in his first horse show. He won second place in 3 events, 1st place in the stick horse event, and placed 4th in the dress-up event. He really "wowed" the crowd as he led his mini horse 'Little Red" around the ring. Raegan kept saying "OOOH!' as the horses trotted by. She was pretty amazed at them. I was very excited to show off her wearing a bow in her hair. Encouragement from friends with little girls has kept me trying to keep bows in her hair, but usually as soon as I put them in, she jerks them out! Somehow I managed to distract her enough this one time and it stayed in for about 2 hours!!!
Can you tell by the pink cheeks that it was very HOT that day. Needless to say, I got a little sick from the heat and the aroma of horse poo!
Here she is "riding" Little Red. She wasn't so sure about this horse though :)
Here she is helping daddy mow the yard. She kept watching the grass fly out the side.
I told Tony Raegan looks just like him! What do you think?
After a while, she decided to watch from the patio. She giggled every time Tony rode past.
This is how she talks on the phone. She tucks it under her chin like mama!Puckering up for a kiss :)

No comments: