
This first picture cracks me up. I would call this Raegan's mad face. She was very upset that I had layed her down just to take a picture. I'm sure that she started crying as soon as the picture was taken. She has such a scowl on her face, but is still adorable. I'm afraid she might be a little bit spoiled, and has a temper to go along with that red hair :)
Raegan has finally started smiling at us. It's hard to catch on a camera, but this is about as close as I came to getting actual proof that she really does grin. She looked like she was about ready to laugh. We're not quite there yet, but she has started to coo a little. It's funny the things that you get excited over when you are a mom.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Expressions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment