Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Just some cute pictures

I've been noticing that Raegan has already somewhat mastered holding up her head, so I thought we would try out her Bumbo seat. She did so well in it, I couldn't believe it. Of course, she only lasted a few minutes before she got too tired, but it still amazes me!

This one is funny because she was trying to see what her dogs were up to. She is fascinated with Tucker and Casey.

I know that I am Raegan's mama, and my opinion is somewhat biased... but she is about the prettiest baby I have ever seen. She just keeps getting cuter (and fatter :) everyday!!!

Now whoever still thinks that Raegan looks like me, just get a look at this picture. I think she looks just like her daddy only with red hair. (and a lot cuter) haha

No comments: