Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Lots of pictures

Since going back to work, I've been very slack about updating our blog. But don't worry, we are still taking plenty of pictures. I decided to just put all of the cutest recent pictures on one update. Hope it's not too much. Now isn't this just the cutest little face you've ever seen?
She has finally started to laugh. Here is just a glimpse of her laughing.

In this one you can almost hear her cackling. She is very funny.

Here, we had just come in from taking a walk. Raegan always has to wear a hat to cover her ears if the weather is cool. I just thought she looked sweet holding her hands! If you look close, you can still see the pacifier marks on her cheeks :)

This is her first pair of jeans that actually fit. She is just now starting to fit into size 3-6 months clothes. I wasn't quite ready to make that next step, but she doesn't seem to be slowing down growing. I weighed her here at the house tonight and our scales said she is at a whopping 13 lbs.
She has a new toy that her daddy put together the other night. She, like her buddy RuthAnne, doesn't have long enough arms to reach the toys just yet. She gets excited if Mama makes the toys make noise. She looks like such a big girl in this thing. I can't believe she is already 3 months old!

No comments: