Saturday, October 07, 2006

New this week

Again... I'm a little slower keeping up with posting, so I think I am going to try doing one upload of my favorite pictures for each week. Hope you guys like these!

My little bug in a rug (or blanket)Here she is sitting on her soon-to-be new buddy's head. (Sonya is due December 6) It cracks me up how Sonya has to hold Raegan now, but as you can see Raegan doesn't seem to mind. She just has to watch, because her "seat" can kick back :) Raegan has just now started liking Macie a little better. Macie has always loved her, but Raegan wasn't so sure about Macie. She is starting to get over her "fear", but as you can see, the look on her face says she still isn't 100% sure about this girl.

Macie has this thing about belly buttons, and here she is checking to make sure that Raegan has one. No worries... she has all her parts!Now, I know that I'm Raegan's mama, but she is so advanced for her age! She has mastered holding her head up. I can't wait to see what she surprises me with next.


I just loved this Elvis inspired look. I can just here "Thank you, thank you very much"

No comments: