Monday, June 25, 2007

Another Birthday Surprise!

My sweet husband surprised me one more time with a birthday date to this WONDERFUL restaurant. It's called The Town House Grill (in Chillhowie) and let me tell you it was some really good food. We should know, because I'm pretty sure we sampled one of everything on the menu. We dropped Raegan off at mom and dad's, but not before we got some really cute pictures.
Here is Raegan mowing the patio before we left.
I just love family pictures!
I just zoomed in on Raegan, because you can see her two little teeth so well. Just a sweet couple :)The Town House Grill... it doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food is DIVINE!
Here is her 11 months picture in the "reading chair" I'm a little late on it. OOPS!
This face just says, "Watch out, I'm mobile!"

No comments: