Meet our New New baby! Here he/she is at 11 weeks. It was so funny, because this little guy was wiggling all over the place during the ultrasound, but everything looked great! The heartbeat was strong and fast which is always a good sign. It seems more real now that we are really going to have another baby! We have been calling it the "New New baby" because little Ben always calls his new stuff, for example a new pair of shoes, his "new new shoes" as if saying new shoes wouldn't be enough! Do you think this baby looks like Tony? ha ha

For those of you, like myself for instance, who are wondering what I'm going to do with a 3ROOPS website name when there will be 4 of us... well, I'm working on a solution. Not sure if I will have to do a new address, or if someone can show me how to re-route my address. I'll be sure to let you all know if there are changes!
No comments:
Post a Comment