Here are just a few random pictures we managed to capture this week. She really thought she looked cool in these shades. I didn't have the heart to tell her they looked a little like clown glasses. She was so proud :)
Here is what I've been getting lately every time she sees the camera (or video or even your cell phone for that matter) She looks at you and squishes her face up like this and says "CHEESE". I gotta say, it's pretty cute though. This was Saturday morning, just before we took off for the Va Tech game. No, we weren't brave enough to take a 1 year old to a football game, but we decided to let her dress up like us. She makes a very cute little Hokie! She kinda looked like a boy, except for the pink blankie.
Again, with the Cheese face.
Ah, another belly picture of baby boy Roop. I am 6 months (24 weeks) along now. He is getting stronger and more acrobatic every day!!! It's very interesting having one baby jumping on the inside of your belly, and another bigger baby jumping on the outside! All I can say is this baby better come out with a helmet and pads on for protection from his wild sister. For those of you who don't know, we kinda have a name picked out. This is not definite, but we are considering Andrew and we will call him Drew. No middle name just yet. I'll keep you posted if we change our minds.
Here is what I've been getting lately every time she sees the camera (or video or even your cell phone for that matter) She looks at you and squishes her face up like this and says "CHEESE". I gotta say, it's pretty cute though. This was Saturday morning, just before we took off for the Va Tech game. No, we weren't brave enough to take a 1 year old to a football game, but we decided to let her dress up like us. She makes a very cute little Hokie! She kinda looked like a boy, except for the pink blankie.
Again, with the Cheese face.
Ah, another belly picture of baby boy Roop. I am 6 months (24 weeks) along now. He is getting stronger and more acrobatic every day!!! It's very interesting having one baby jumping on the inside of your belly, and another bigger baby jumping on the outside! All I can say is this baby better come out with a helmet and pads on for protection from his wild sister. For those of you who don't know, we kinda have a name picked out. This is not definite, but we are considering Andrew and we will call him Drew. No middle name just yet. I'll keep you posted if we change our minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment