Thursday, November 08, 2007

Finally... Halloween pics

Well, for those who don't know Tony and I just returned from our last little trip before baby Drew arrives. Dr. Lutz, my boss, sent our entire staff for a trip to Las Vegas. He paid for all 12 of us... a deed worthy of saying thanks on my website! Anyway, we have been settling back into our routine here in the real world so I'm just now getting around to putting pictures of our little Poodle skirt girl from Halloween. It's not a holiday we really get into, but I'm always up for the chance to dress up my baby girl. This first picture is my favorite. She was more interested in throwing the pumpkins and the "ocks" or rocks in our landscaping.
Here she is trying to get more rocks to spread around the yard. Who wants them all sitting nicely together anyway?!
This is her little cousin Ethan. We went to visit Raegan's "mamaw Jan", my aunt who keeps her one day a week for me.
Finally, Raegan gets the only thing she really wanted from Halloween.... CANDY!
Here is one of the 4 picture that I took in Vegas. That's right, the picture fanatic only took 4 pictures the whole time we were there. I guess once you've been to a place 6 times, it loses it's WOW factor. Anyway, I'm 30 weeks pregnant here. My belly seems to have sprouted a little huh!!!!
Just a little update on our little Drew man, I went to the Dr. Tuesday and they did a thorough exam of me and Drew. I am still having fairly frequent contractions, but they are not causing me to dilate yet. (which is why I am still working and why I got to go to Vegas) They measured Drew, and turns out he is a little bigger than expected. He measured 3 lbs 13 oz. at 30 weeks. (almost 4 lbs ALREADY!) He was measuring at 62%, which doesn't seem all that big except he told me 80% of infants fall in the 40-60% and Drew is in the 20% that does not. He didn't seem to think anything was wrong with him, either just a big baby or a little further along than expected. At the rate he is growing, if I carry him 10 more weeks he will be 9+ lbs at birth! AAHHH!!! I guess time will tell.

No comments: