Thursday, November 15, 2007

Our week in review

Well, for those of you who don't know... Drew is trying to be uncooperative. Monday I started having hard contractions again and am now off work, trying to rest at home. I've been given steroid shots to help develop his lungs, and am taking Brethene every 6 hours. So far, my contractions have decreased in strength, but I'm still having them. I did this with Raegan as well, so I'm trying not to be too concerned. I have started to dilate a little, and will be rechecked on Friday to see how things are going. I'll be sure to post an update.
As for our week, this was taken Saturday before Tony and I headed off the the VA Tech game. We were both decked out in our Hokie attire, so we thought it fitting that Raegan wear her Hokie gear as well. She was so funny, because she refused to wear the outfit without the jacket. I was afraid she would get too hot with all her layers on, but she didn't seem to mind. She didn't want to look out of place :)Raegan has actually taken to "mothering" dolls and teddy bears lately. Here she is rocking a little bear that plays lullabies. The sweetest thing is she was singing her "bye-o" song to it. (bye-o baby bunting) For those of you who don't get to hang out with Raegan much, these next two pictures won't be too surprising. For those who know her well, you will be shocked to find her using HER "buppy" (or blankie) to tuck in a baby doll. This is the one thing that she never sleeps without, never leaves the house without, and definitely doesn't share... so for her to let her baby use it, I was very impressed. It's like she gave that baby a million dollars!!!

Last but not least, she has this strange obsession with putting things on her head or around her neck. She usually just does it when I'm getting clothes out of the dryer, but this was just after she woke up the other morning. She decided to put her pants on her head instead of her legs after we changed her diaper. She walked around like this for a good 20 minutes. Just one of those random things I guess :)

No comments: