

Here is Sonya and big man Brodie. He just barely fits in his Baby Bjorn.
I loved this picture of Carrie and RuthAnne! I still think they look alike (sorry Robbie :)

This is Macie showing Raegan how the slide works. She is very helpful. When we travel with all three kids in the backseat of Sonya's Toyota Sequoia, (yes THREE car seats on one bench seat) Macie is always telling either Raegan or Brodie "Almost" (for almost there) if they get cranky. She is so motherly :)
Here is my little friend Macie taking her turn on the swing set. Don't you love the pigtails!

I saved my favorite for last. I love this one with all three girls piled up together. I think they were going for the same piece of mulch.

I think this one is precious. RuthAnne is trying to get Raegan's goofy hat. (HEY, at least she will wear one!)

No comments:
Post a Comment