Saturday, May 19, 2007

Well, for those of you who don't know yet, the Roop family is growing! We found out that I am expecting another baby, but we don't have a due date yet. I will be going to the Dr. on Friday, so hopefully we will see how things are going and how far along I actually am. From what we can tell, this happened before we left for Las Vegas. (so no, it's not a souvenir :) We were very surprised, but are ecstatic!

I'm not sure if you can read Raegan's shirt or not, but it says "I'm the Big Sister!"

I guess you will have to see belly pictures again. I don't really care for the look of this belly so far, mostly because it's still a little pouchy from Raegan (and the 50 lbs I gained with her) So this is not really a baby pouch just yet. I had been working really hard on getting it smaller and tighter, but I guess we will just watch it get bigger. It's more fun anyway :)
This was just a sweet moment that daddy caught this afternoon. Raegan had just gotten up from a 3 hour nap, and it took her a minute to wake up. She was just snuggling with her mama :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roops- Congrats on the new addition. we are so happy for you

Anonymous said...

Next Time paint something on that WHITE Belly