Friday, May 25, 2007

Fun in the sun!

Well, we mothers can certainly get crafty (or thrifty :) if we just use our noggins. Raegan and I tried our her new "pool" today. (Don't tell her that is used to be her baby bathtub) I'm certain she would have played for hours if I had let her. She was so funny. We started in the sun, but since she refused to keep her hat on, we had to move to the shade. It was pretty hot today anyways. Her favorite thing was picking the grass and putting it in the water. I guess its better than in her mouth. She was wiped out after playing, and she is napping away. By the way, I went to the Dr. today and I'm almost 7 weeks along. My due date is January 13, kinda funny because Rae's due date was July 13. I guess 13 is our new "lucky" number :)


Check out that hair!

No comments: