Monday, December 11, 2006

A day off with Mama

We started our day off practicing sitting up. She is getting pretty good at it, but we keep the boppy there just in case we have a spill. I can't believe she is already big enough to start sitting up! This is happening very fast.

This is Raegan admiring her first REAL snow. She didn't really know what to think other than it was really bright. She really liked watching the dogs run around in it. I think she wanted to be playing in it too. Maybe next year baby!Here she is trying on her new pair of church shoes. She is very fascinated with her feet these days... especially when they have shiny new shoes on them.We spent most of the day just piled up in our pj's. I just thought this was cute, she toppled over onto my leg and just gave me this look like "I think I'll just lay here and rest for a while, okay mama" I love getting to be home with her! (it was purely an accident that our pj's matched that morning)
Snug as a bug in a rug! This was at her first nap after our morning full of fun. She likes to snuggle up to her blanky and really likes for it to cover her head. She is getting more like her daddy every day (he sleeps with a pillow over his head, but I think it's just to block out me when I'm still trying to talk to him at night :) We had lots of fun together. I just love my days off with her.

No comments: