Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lots of pics


My, how I have been slack about posting pictures. I guess I've been busy. I have lots of new pictures to show so hope you don't get bored looking at all of these.
I realized I didn't even show you Raegan's first Thanksgiving Day at her great Grandma Owens house. She looks a little shocked, but she had just woken up and we just threw her in the arms of two wild boys. Mom Owens was trying her best to hang on. Needless to say a few tears followed this picture.
Raegan's cousin Ben sure does love her, but I'm afraid that sometimes she doesn't feel so warm and fuzzy about him :) He just loves to give her hugs though. It's "tough love".

I got tickled at these pictures. I think that Raegan has been listening to me and her daddy say we need to drop a few pounds. She looks as though in this one she is sucking her gut in.

But in this one she is just letting it all hang out :-)

I just love these chubby naked baby pictures. More pictures to come soon. I'll try and do better!

No comments: