
I was checking Clara Soundara's website and got tickled at the post on Mya's frilly hair bow. Well, Clara, if you see this don't feel so bad. Raegan doesn't even have much hair yet, but I just had to buy some bows just in case I woke up one morning and she miraculously had long, lustrous red hair. I did manage to get it to hang on to her fuzz long enough to snap a picture. Doesn't she look thrilled?!

I'm not sure what Raegan and I have on our list of things to do today, but taking pictures is usually a top priority. She is currently napping, so I'm taking the chance to post some of the cutest pictures. I don't know what Raegan is thinking about here, but it reminds me of when she tried pears for the first time... we haven't tried them again either :) Notice how well she is sitting up now. She can kinda catch herself if she starts to wobble. (emphasis on kinda)


Now I generally don't do naked baby pictures, but as we were on our way to the tub the other night, Raegan caught a glimpse of our Christmas tree. She got so excited, I just couldn't resist the chance for a photo-op. So please don't tell her that I posted pictures of her little naked tail for the whole world (or at least the part of the world that checks my blog) to see . I tried to cut out as much of her little toosh as possible. Notice the drool rolling in the first one... she pours like a faucet. Maybe her first tooth is in sight! I must run and try to do a few other things before she wakes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment