I'm not sure what happened with my last post, but I didn't get to finish all of my pictures. The first picture in that last post is Macie and her new baby brother Brodie Reece. He was born Dec. 1 at 7:42 a.m. and he weighed 9 lbs 8 oz!!! He was one big boy! Just look at the creases in his leg already! Everybody is home now and doing very well.

Macie is very proud of Brodie. She calls him brother and for some reason everytime you ask her to say brother, she goes "Touchdown" and throws her arms straight up. I think she must know that he will probably be big enough to play football. I've heard they have a sense about things :) Who knows!

Can you please just look at the size of that chin! He is a very sweet baby boy. He will be bigger than Raegan in no time. He is already wearing the same size clothes as her.
No comments:
Post a Comment