WOW! I think this is the longest I've gone without doing a post! My apologies!!!!
Well, here are just a few pictures of our Easter happenings. We colored eggs Sat night with Nana, Grandad, Uncle Scott, Aunt Tammy and Cousin Ben. Now, Raegan and I normally don't go around in our T-shirts, but since I had a really cute little red head "helping" me color eggs, I thought it best to take off our good clothes. So don't make fun of us Roop girls for being in our Tees! We made a really big mess, but had lots of fun doing it. Ben was by far the funniest. He didn't need a dipper to get his eggs out, he just gladly used his hands! They are probably still stained. His eggs were the prettiest of all too.
I liked this one... Daddy looks thrilled! I think he just colored pink eggs.
All the Roops :)
Ben showed is artistic side.
"Come on Grandad, lets do it again!"
Grandad got in trouble for letting Raegan pull Nana's hair!
These were the only pictures we got Sunday morning. Poor little Raegan wasn't in the best of spirits, so we just decided to give her Easter basket to her that evening instead.

1 comment:
LOVE Raegan's hair bow! Glad you guys had a good Easter! Love, Carrie
Post a Comment