Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Party!

I can't believe it, but our little friend Macie Ratliff is 2 years old. It seems like just yesterday that Sonya and I were running around with just one baby, and now we (collectively) have 3! Here are some of the highlights of the party. Believe it or not, I didn't get a single picture of the birthday girl with my camera. I took a few random shots of Raegan and Brodie, and was then assigned to take pictures with Sonya's camera. I'll post some of big girl Macie soon.

That look says "Get this stupid hat off my head! It's messing up my hair." :)

As those of you in church witnessed on Sunday, Raegan is becoming very full of herself these days. She is all about showing off and "performing" for an audience.
"Come on Nana, lets go. You're holding me back. "
What a party girl :)
This picture of Brodie cracks me up. He was a little sleepy, and he looks like he is daring me to touch him.

No comments: