I just got my new camera in the mail yesterday and I've been trying it out this morning. Here are some of my practice pictures. Of course they are of Raegan, but the quality is so much better than my old camera. I usually have to retouch every picture I post/print, but these are not retouched at all. I'm really excited to try it out on our trip. For those of you who don't know, Tony and I are taking our first vacation without Raegan. We will be in Las Vegas for 6 day, and Raegan will be having a blast getting spoiled at her Nana and Grandad's. I'm a little bit nervous about being gone so long, but I'm looking forward to some quality time with my hubby!! It's a little harder to find one-on-one time with a baby around :) Anyway, if I can figure out how to update my posts on Tony's laptop then I will update the website with Vegas pictures. If not you will just have to wait until we return. Please keep us in your prayers for safe travel, and for Mama not to SOB the whole trip! :)
"Here are my really cute faces, Mama" This was before she smeared yogurt all over her face this morning.


I love this look of concentration. I think her daddy sticks his tongue out when he thinks really hard too :)

It's amazing what mischief a baby can find to get into. This is some Christmas ribbon that Raegan found under the bed in our office/spare bedroom. I didn't even know that is was under there, but she had a blast with it. And I guess you can see in the second picture the pile of clothes in the floor that Raegan was working on unfolding from the laundry basket behind her. She is so rotten!

No comments:
Post a Comment