With Christmas approaching, we have been filling our days spending time with family and friends. Since before we had children, we have been doing a gift exchange with the Ratliffs. Naturally, it's gotten bigger each year with the addition of each child. Drew decided to stay put in the comforts of his mama's belly for this year's wild gift exchange. Here are a few pictures of the event. We had a blast!!!
This was the best we could do for a family picture. Notice our daughter isn't wearing any pants... don't ask!
Here is the Ratliff bunch. Their kids were much more cooperative :) (Chris, Brodie, Sonya and Macie)
Here is a pudgy version of myself :) and my best bud Sonya. It almost took a fork-lift to get me out of the floor. Ha Ha.
This was my favorite picture of the night! These two girls absolutely love each other. It is so sweet to see them play and chase and giggle.
We tried to get a picture of all of them. As you can see, Brodie wasn't into taking a picture. Macie on the other hand was completely ignoring the fact that her brother was breaking down and kept her cheese face on. Raegan was a little more concerned about Brodie.
I'm not sure what was under that table, but it had everyones attention. They were all after something.
Here is a picture of some of the mess we had. I think the boys said they had 2 giant bags and 3 regular bags of trash to take out. We all got LOTS of stuff.
Here was my attempt to get Raegan's picture in front of our Christmas tree. She wasn't very interested in smiling.
As you can see, we are still enjoying riding in the box-car. I'm not sure why she is wearing Tony's toboggan, but she loves her hats. I guess she thought it was a new one for her.
This is why all of my gifts look a little worse for wear this year. Raegan likes to dance on them and climb on them. I think she uses them as a makeshift stage. I hope I'm not raising an actress. She is pretty dramatic these days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment