Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Growing baby and birthdays

I just had to show off our beautiful baby girl. Her eyes are so pretty in this picture!! I know she is ours, but she sure is pretty :)Here is just a little update on our baby boy. First of all, we have officially decided on a name.... Drew Douglas. Tony was intent on using just Drew instead of Andrew (since that is what we have been calling him anyway), and Douglas is his middle name. Now granted, it's not on the birth certificate yet, but so far that is the final name. As for how he is doing, he is growing like a weed!! I went for my weekly appointment today, and they told me he weighed about 5 lbs 12 oz. That's about the size of a 36 week baby (and I'm only 34 weeks!), so he is a big boy! He was a little camera shy today, but he tried to get a picture anyway. His little hand is covering his face, but at least you can see his chubby little cheeks and lips. This picture was taken Sunday at Tony's Christmas party. I was worn out by this time, so I look a little worse for wear, but at least you can see my big ole belly!
This is just a funny shot from this week. Raegan, Tony and I have all had bronchial infections, so we were feeling a little under the weather. She just decided to lay in the floor and rest a little while watching Barney. She thinks she is big stuff!! As hard as it is for me to believe, Sonya's little Brodie has turned ONE!!! This was about the best picture I could get of him. He was far to busy eating his cake to look at me and smile. I just wish you could see his sparkly blue eyes! He is the spitting image of his daddy... kinda scary :)
And here is Raegan's best friend Macie. This is her ever famous picture face these days. Won't her Mommy be proud this made the internet :)

No comments: