It's funny the things you will do to entertain a toddler who has been sick AGAIN and cooped up in the house for too long! Since this is her second round of bronchitis in 3 weeks, we are making sure we keep her out of the cold air for a while. This is troubling to her, because she loves to go outside, even if we just run across the street to check the mail. Anyway, I thought I'd give this video thing another try and I did much better this time. The quality is not so great because I again just took it with my digital camera, not my camcorder. I'm working on it though. Hey, at least you don't have to watch this one sideways. Don't make fun of Raegan's outfit either. We had to change her because she dumped water all over herself. There was a basket full of clothes waiting to be put away in her room, so I told her to go get me a shirt first and then some pants. She brought the right one each time, only they didn't match. Hey, I can't be too picky now can I?! To translate a little, when she is getting out of the box/car she saw her blankie which she calls "buppa". And she is saying "Back, back, back" over and over because she wants back in to ride yet again! By the way, this was not her first ride :)
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment