Well, I'm still pregnant.... VERY PREGNANT! I'm dilated to 3 now, and there have been a couple of time that I thought the baby was coming, but not just yet. I'm almost 36 weeks now, so Drew can come just about any time! YIPPY. I still can't believe that I'm about the be the mother of TWO children.
Anyway, we finally got our Christmas tree up and decorated. Raegan was fascinated with the lights, and if you watched the video from the last post you can see how much holiday spirit she has :) Now normally, I'm in charge of decorating the tree. This year however, due to my growing belly and aching body, I had to turn over my duties. Dad and Tony were in charge of the lights, Mom was in charge of the bow and I just handed everyone the ornaments and let them put them on. Raegan watched them put on the lights, but she has yet another bronchial infection so she had to turn in early. She just didn't feel up to partying all night. I can't wait to see her reaction to the tree tomorrow. This was before she retired. I loved it because it looks like she is singing carols.
Here she is asking Grandad if he needs any help with the lights.
She just looks sweet in this one.
She had to come and admire the tree with all the lights on before heading off to bed.
And here is daddy trying to untangle the lights. Notice the look of frustration :)
Here we are with the finished product. Unfortunately, Raegan was fast asleep and missed all the ornaments. I'm sure she will check them out tomorrow. We tried to keep the ones she could play with on the bottom.
Here are a few random pictures from the other night. I never expected to be potty training at 17 months, but for the last week she has been telling me when she needs to pee-pee and poo-poo. The crazy thing was that she always did. She would get so excited so I've just kinda gone with it. I'm sure we still have a long way to go, but I've only had to clean a few dirty diapers this week. Everything else has made it to the toilet. I didn't know they even made pull-ups in her size. I tried getting her a little potty, but she prefers to do it like the grown ups on the big potty. Doesn't she look adorable. Even with her potty on top, she still can almost fall in :) She's so tiny :)
No, this is not a flashback from her first birthday. Tony's dad was over the other night and it was his birthday. I had made him a cake, and decided to make Rae some little cupcakes. She wasn't very neat with it, and really only liked the icing (naturally). She almost looks upset that I took this first picture. It's like she knows that I'm going to use this to embarrass her one day. She sure did like that cupcake though :)

No comments:
Post a Comment