This is a picture of her waving bye-bye. Sometimes you get this exaggerated arm-slinging wave, and other times you get this measly little finger wiggling. It really depends on her mood.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Eight months!
Eight Months!!! I can't believe that my baby is already 8 months old! I tried and tried to get a good eight month picture in the "reading chair" but she was pretty uncooperative. She doesn't really like to sit these days, but LOVES to stand up and "walk" with you holding her hands. This is the only decent picture that I got while she was sitting down. She looks really sneaky!
This is a picture of her waving bye-bye. Sometimes you get this exaggerated arm-slinging wave, and other times you get this measly little finger wiggling. It really depends on her mood.
Here she is clapping her hands to one of our favorite songs... "If your happy and you know it" (you know the rest) I just wish that you could hear her SING!
Here she is reaching for me saying "Can you just get me already and quit taking pictures? I'm done!" Did anyone notice there is finally a curtain hanging in the window?! It only took 1 1/2 years to actually get curtains!!!
This is a picture of her waving bye-bye. Sometimes you get this exaggerated arm-slinging wave, and other times you get this measly little finger wiggling. It really depends on her mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment