Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Twinkle Twinkle

Nancy "Ms P" Olsen and Dr. Dave got this star for Raegan a long time ago. It has been hanging on her crib for a very long time, but she just recently started playing with it. It plays twinkle twinkle little star, but her favorite thing is to chew on the pull string. Speaking of Twinkle twinkle... Did any of you know that the ABC song is to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle??? Try it! Raegan loves to sing with me (those of you who sit near us in church can probably confirm that :) and we just happened to sing the ABC's followed by Twinkle Twinkle and I just realized it was the same tune. Imagine, 26 years of singing those songs and just now putting 2 + 2 together! For those of you who didn't know either, you are not alone :)
Just look at this brave little girl! She still is not able to pull up on anything by herself, but she can certainly hold herself up if you put her there. As you can see, mama is not as confidant as she is. She just looks too little to be able to stand up by herself! She is such a little munchkin :) We weighed and measured her the other night and she is roughly 16 lbs and 26 inches long at 8 months. I don't think she is setting any records.SO BRAVE!
It was daddy's night to bath Raegan. I'm not sure if you can see it, but there are dots in the middle of the picture. Those are actually water beads from where she was splashing so hard. Tony and I are usually the ones who end up getting just as wet as she does. At least she has a good time!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Okay Roops - I had to tell you that I dreamed last night (you know I dreamed about your being pregnant last time!!!) that you were pregnant and you had a boy this time and his name was Devon!!!!! Is there something you're trying to keep secret for awhile?????
Mrs. Howell