Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Best

Although we didn't make it to Sunday School this morning (don't ask!), we did manage to get out the door looking half way decent. Especially Raegan. We had a funeral to go to, so we missed church as well. We did however manage to get a couple of cute pictures of Raegan walking around outside church with her Grandad. She absolutely loves to walk, and can do so with a little assistance. Here are some of the shots we got. She really thinks she is big stuff :)
Look what I can do!!!
This is my "I'm so cute" face.
Do you like her sunhat?
Despite the blinding sun, this picture turned out pretty good. Raegan was more interested in my necklace than smiling for the camera. It's sad, but I really just wear jewelry to keep Raegan entertained when the need strikes.

No comments: