Monday, March 12, 2007
Taking a walk
For the last couple of days, we have been able to get out of the house and take a family walk. It's been such nice weather around here, but we are not looking forward to the cold temperatures coming our way again this weekend. We are ready for SPRING!!! Anyway, these were from our walk this evening. Look at this cool girl we got to take with us :)
I usually push the stroller, but this time we ended up switching and I walked the dogs. I really just wanted to let Tucker and Casey help me up the hills. I'm a little sore from all the walking :)
Here are our other big babies. Tucker and Casey LOVE when the weather warms up enough for us to walk around the neighborhood. (For those who don't know Casey is the Golden on the left and Tucker is the Lab on the right. Aren't they cute!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment