Monday, March 05, 2007

Party girls

These are the cutest Hokie fans I've ever seen! Our friends, the Butchers, came over to help cheer on the Hokies when they played UVA. Unfortunately, our efforts were in vein since they lost :( We still had a great time. Mama gave Raegan a ride this evening. I'm not sure if you can see but she had my hair crammed in her mouth. You can tell by my hair-do that she loves to play with my hair (she does play with her hair a little :)
Raegan's Uncle Brandon came to visit the other day. She has a stone cold look on her face, but it was because she had just gotten up from a nap. She loved Brandon! He's a natural with kids!!! (get the hint Sarah :)
I just thought this picture was neat. I just took it directly over her head. She has a cute little swirl pattern to her hair, don't you think!
This was actually a couple of weeks ago, but I forgot to put it up. This was Ellie's first trip to the dentist and she was so brave... until I brought out the paste. I only got one tooth cleaned and she started gagging and then the crocodile tears started flowing. Needless to say, we didn't get anymore teeth cleaned after that. Annie liked telling everyone that Ellie only got one tooth cleaned :) Annie, on the other hand, is an old pro at getting her teeth cleaned and did a great job!





No comments: