Raegan and Tucker hung out for a little while.
Then she decided to do a little light reading before bedtime. :)
No don't worry, Raegan didn't discover how to pull herself up while you were gone. But she did discover that she can hold herself up if you put her there! She looks pretty surprised.

And last but not least your bath night favorite... a Raegan burrito.
Then she decided to do a little light reading before bedtime. :)
No don't worry, Raegan didn't discover how to pull herself up while you were gone. But she did discover that she can hold herself up if you put her there! She looks pretty surprised.
She is sound asleep now, and I hope that soon I will be to. I risked waking her to take this last picture for you since you haven't been here to look at her before we go to bed. We miss you Daddy and are ready for you to come home tomorrow! YIPPY!!!!! I love you Tony! See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment