Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cutie

Well, nothing much going on in the Roop's world. I just thought I'd put a couple of cute new pics on today. This first one shows Raegan's love for water. She won't drink juice at all, but loves water either in a sippy or from a straw. We were at a Mexican restaurant the other night and I just decided to take a few pics. Tony and I joked that we wish they had a mini sombrero for her to take a picture in :)
Her other favorite activity at a restaurant is banging her toys as loud as she can on the table. She wants to make sure that everyone in the restaurant is disturbed :) It's not really that bad, but it always seems like we are the loudest table no matter where we go. This is her favorite toy to bang with, but as you can see she took a break from banging to cram all of it in her mouth. She is definitely her Mama's daughter with a mouth like that!
Raegan has recently discovered just how much fun JUMPING can be! Raegan's Mamaw bought her this Johnny-Jump-Up, and she absolutely loves it. We now have a jump-a-roo too thanks to our cousin Ben letting us borrow his old one. This picture is taken in the doorway of our bathroom where I get ready. Notice, however, how slender the door frame is... I'm not sure how well the sides of the door are going to hold up. She is VERY wild in this thing, and usually has it twisted in a knot by the time I get her out. Oh well, at least she is having fun. :)

No comments: