Well, it's a cold, blustery Valentines Day here in Tazewell. It's funny how things change in the course of a year or two. This year, Valentines Day will not be about candle lit dinners, bubble baths and sweet snuggle sessions with my hubby in front of the fire (at least not until Raegan goes to bed :) No, this year we will be celebrating in a different way... and this is our dinner date! Let's hope that she doesn't decide to "paint" herself or her high chair like this tonight at the restaurant!
Raegan will be joining me and her daddy on our Valentines Dinner. We have a 5:00 reservation at Yong's Cuisine here in Tazewell tonight. (that's right 5:00... at least we can get her in bed on time :) How can we resist such a precious date? After all, she does clean up pretty nice!
There will be a bubble bath tonight, but it will be filled with another little red head and lots of bath toys instead of rose petals and candles. Yes, our lives have definitely changed since our first Valentines Day, but you know what... I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. This morning, Raegan and I were surprised with sweet cards and gifts from her daddy. He says there is more when he gets home, but we have to wait and see. These were the books he got us. How special it is to have someone that loves us as much as Tony does! Yes, this Valentines Day is WAY more special than all of them so far. I think that Raegan and I will definitely keep her Da-Da-Da around! I hope everyone has a special Valentines Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment