Sunday, February 25, 2007

This is for you Daddy!

Well, Tony is out of town on business for a few days. I don't know who was more sad, me or him. He had a very hard time leaving behind his "girls". He asked me if I would update the website everyday while he was gone so he didn't seem so far away. I'll do my best Tony! Here is what you missed tonight. This was at bath time tonight. As little as this grin looks, it's about the best we got out of her today. She wasn't feeling will yesterday (fever all day), and still was a bit cranky today (no fever anymore). So I was glad to see this tiny little grin. Bath time is always a favorite of hers.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of this very RED hair. It's glowing in this picture. We did think about you a lot this evening daddy. We used your favorite towel...
Dressed in your favorite PJ's...
And even wore one of your favorite bibs while eating dinner. What you can't hear is just how much Raegan talked about you this evening. All she has said is Da Da Da Da Da Da Da. She sings it, whispers it, and even blew you a few "razberries" in between. It's like she knows that you aren't going to be here tonight. :(

I thought you would like this one. She kept looking at the fish on our screen saver, but she tilts her head now to get a better look from a different angle. Such a funny girl!All in all, daddy, we miss you already and can't wait for you to get back home. Baby Raegan told me to tell you that she loves you very much. I love you Tony!

No comments: