Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A little early

I know that Valentines Day is not until next week, but I always feel bad when she only wears a holiday outfit just once. So we dressed up today and acted like it was Valentines Day, and we will do it again next week (and probably the week after that :) I like to get a little wear out of everything. This will be her 7 month picture in the "reading chair".
And yes, this is Raegan standing all by herself. She isn't able to pull up on anything yet, but if you put her there she will stand as long as her little feet will support her. She still hasn't taken and interest in crawling, but she did take a couple of steps the other night (assisted of course) I don't know that I'm prepared to have a mobile child yet! Let the childproofing begin :)
And speaking of little feet, I just had to take this picture. They don't even look real! I think she might be in a size 1 now, but her Robeez boots (size 0-6 months) are about a 1/2 inch too long. She isn't going to have very big feet. Of course, we don't think she is going to be very big. She might be up to 15 - 15 1/2 lbs now. A petite thing!
How SNEAKY is this little face. It's like a cat who just swallowed a mouse and is licking his lips... now that I think about it she was trying to eat her monkey's ear.
"WHAT, we are out of bananas! OH NO! They are my favorite." I love this look of shock.

1 comment:

Carrie Cornett said...

What a sweet valentine you have! Hope we can see you guys soon. Love, Carrie