Saturday, February 24, 2007

Wild Thing!

Check out this WILD hair! It always looks the wildest in the tub, so that's why I keep posting bath pics. And yes... it's still very RED! This is me, Ellie and Raegan at her Nana's the other night. We were celebrating Dot, Scott and Bob's birthdays. It had been a surprise party until Ellie secretly told Granny Dot they were having her a party but not to tell anyone :) Kids!
Here is Tony "hiding" under they table with Ellie. As you can see, it's not a very good spot. Why is it that the most simple things, like this red cup, can entertain babies forever! Of all her toys (and trust me she has lots!) she likes to play with cups, paper, remotes, and phones. I liked this one because I caught the cup in action. She likes to get my feet sometimes. It looks like she is holding on with both her feet and her hand. Look at her monkey toes :)

No comments: