Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Baby Boy Roop

I finally got my scanner working again, so here is the latest ultrasound picture of Baby Boy (aka Curious George thanks to Annie Butcher :) The first ultrasound picture is kinda hard to make out if you haven't looked at 3-D ultrasounds before. To help a little, his head is on top, and his little legs are crossed at the bottom of the picture. You can't see his face because he is looking down. The second one is a profile of him. He looks like he is puckering up for a kiss :) And of course, another belly shot of mama at 15 weeks. There is definitely a pooch going on now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I am glad Raegan survived the ER. Just so you know Feverall is in the drug stores. Just ask the pharmacy staff where it is located OTC tylenol suppository. I live for these when I am faced with a high feverish baby.