I just thought this was cool, but this is my 100th post with my 3roops blogspot. Here is another fun bit of information... as we all know Raegan has always been on the small side. Well, she has never really had a problem with eating, until now. She has suddenly become a very picky eater. I'm told this is normal, but considering her size, it concerns me a little. Well, she didn't eat much solid food all day today. I had never heard of a baby turning there nose up to applesauce (the real kind, not baby food kind) but she did. She wouldn't eat her spaghetti either, which she normally loves either. Well, mama Roop here decided that Chinese food sounded good to me, so we loaded up Rae and headed to the local resteraunt. Crab Rangoons and egg drop soup will always do my body good :) Turns out, my sweet baby girl LOVES both as well!!! Can you believe she will scarf down egg drop soup and crab rangoons dipped in sweet & sour sauce like it's the best stuff in the world!?!? I was no doubt amazed, but at the same time it made me realize that she is definitely growing up. No more baby food for her, just show her the ethnic foods and then we're talking :) Something else to make a mama (especially a pregnant, emotionally charged one) sad about this approaching 1st birthday. For those of you who don't know, Raegan will be turning 1 on July 5 (at 4:44 to be exact :)
Well, I don't have a lot of cute pictures, but I thought I'd share these with you. This is Raegan trotting around with her Ernie purse. She can walk very well these days, but for some reason if she has something in her hands... she can RUN!
And the less photographed members of our family. Here is my sweet boy Tucker. Isn't he precious!
And crazy Casey. She is quite the spaz, but loves Raegan. Well, they all love each other.
Last, here is a picture of my pooching belly. I am officially 12 weeks today. I like to compare so the first picture is this pregnancy. The second one is when I was 12 weeks pregnant with Raegan. I look so young and well rested in the second one?!?! Maybe a little more naive too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment