So, here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures we took. As I already said, we did have a really good time despite the nightmare ER visit. I've got tons of pictures to go through, so I'm trying to pick out my favorites. Sonya has some that she took with her camera as well. Of all things to forget, I didn't bring my camera battery charger! What kind of mother am I?! Anyway, here is a picture of me, Macie and Raegan in the baby pool. We were regulars at the baby pool. Tony thinks it's silly to come the the BEACH just to sit by the pool :)
Here we are braving the "big girl pool".
Here is Macie and Raegan building a tower of blocks.
This is just to show a mama's desperate creativity. I didn't have room to pack a high chair, and after one meal of chasing a baby who wouldn't sit still on her own... I resorted to using the stroller as a high chair. It worked like a charm. It was kinda funny seeing her sitting in the stroller (in this picture watching Barney... a true treat!) in the middle of the living room.
I'm not sure if you can see her or not, but Raegan is snuggled up in her Uncle Chris's arms. She looks so tiny next to him. (he's 6' 8" for those of you who have never net him)
OnTuesday of our trip, we drove to Savannah, GA and did a trolley tour. Here is Raegan riding the trolley with her daddy. Notice the blankie she is snuggled up to ... it was 97 degrees that day and the trolley didn't have any air conditioning. We really don't go anywhere without this blankie!
Here we are strolling down River Street. We had just stuffed our faces with several fresh pralines!!! YUMMY!
We were off to the beach.
She is testing the water. She couldn't really figure out the waves :)
She kept wanting to catch the waves.
OKAY... for those of you who waited for the news about baby Roop #2, we did get a "maybe" of what this baby is. I've got new pictures, but my scanner is acting up tonight, so I will have to work on it and post them soon. As for what the Doc thinks the baby is........... Drum roll please......... It's a baby BOY! He wouldn't guarantee that it is a boy since I'm only 15 weeks, and he said he doesn't give any definites until after 16 weeks. Tony and I both saw something there that definitely wasn't there on any of Raegan's ultrasounds, so we are pretty sure he is right. I should have known it would be a boy, because I thought it was another girl. I was convinced that Raegan was a boy too. So much for mother's instinct :)
Here we are braving the "big girl pool".
Here is Macie and Raegan building a tower of blocks.
This is just to show a mama's desperate creativity. I didn't have room to pack a high chair, and after one meal of chasing a baby who wouldn't sit still on her own... I resorted to using the stroller as a high chair. It worked like a charm. It was kinda funny seeing her sitting in the stroller (in this picture watching Barney... a true treat!) in the middle of the living room.
I'm not sure if you can see her or not, but Raegan is snuggled up in her Uncle Chris's arms. She looks so tiny next to him. (he's 6' 8" for those of you who have never net him)
OnTuesday of our trip, we drove to Savannah, GA and did a trolley tour. Here is Raegan riding the trolley with her daddy. Notice the blankie she is snuggled up to ... it was 97 degrees that day and the trolley didn't have any air conditioning. We really don't go anywhere without this blankie!
Here we are strolling down River Street. We had just stuffed our faces with several fresh pralines!!! YUMMY!
We were off to the beach.
She is testing the water. She couldn't really figure out the waves :)
She kept wanting to catch the waves.
OKAY... for those of you who waited for the news about baby Roop #2, we did get a "maybe" of what this baby is. I've got new pictures, but my scanner is acting up tonight, so I will have to work on it and post them soon. As for what the Doc thinks the baby is........... Drum roll please......... It's a baby BOY! He wouldn't guarantee that it is a boy since I'm only 15 weeks, and he said he doesn't give any definites until after 16 weeks. Tony and I both saw something there that definitely wasn't there on any of Raegan's ultrasounds, so we are pretty sure he is right. I should have known it would be a boy, because I thought it was another girl. I was convinced that Raegan was a boy too. So much for mother's instinct :)
No comments:
Post a Comment