Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall farmer girl

I don't know about all you folks, but I am really looking forward to some cooler fall weather. Raegan and I enjoyed an afternoon outside with a cool brisk wind blowing in our hair and on our faces... and we loved it. She was fascinated with all the dry leaves blowing around. She is such a little studier/explorer. It's funny to watch her find something new and give it a thorough inspection. After a morning at a MOPS meeting (Mothers of Pre-schoolers), we had the whole afternoon to ourselves. We did have to eventually put on jackets and hats, but it was worth it to fill our lungs with all that clean, crisp fall air.

My sweet little farmer girl. Notice the boo-boo on her cheek. She took a dive into the carpet, and got a little carpet burn. I'm not sure what this face is. She is so silly!
One of the many leaves we inspected.
She can really run fast!Here is Raegan feeding Tucker something random she found on the ground. Sad thing is, Tucker ate it. I still don't know what it was :)
She found one lone dandelion in the yard. It was still yellow, so I'm guessing it was the last one of the year. The rest of them we blew away.
Here is the hat. The wind was getting pretty cool, so we had to try our new winter hat out for the first time this year. I was surprised, but she kept it on the whole time.
Tony is pressure washing the trim on our house so we can hopefully repaint it before the weather turns too cold. Raegan just could not figure out what he was doing, and why he was making such a mess.
Tucker just wanted you to see he is still apart of the family. He just falls a little further on the list now. Poor guy!
Casey wanted her picture on the blog too. We have such pretty dogs. And Raegan just adores them!

No comments: