Friday, October 26, 2007

Ketchup anyone?

A couple of months ago, it seemed like I couldn't get enough food in Raegan. She would eat anything you put in front of her, and usually lots of it. Now, however, we have entered a new stage. She will still eat about any fruit you put in front of her, but we are quickly running out of ideas. She still only has 4 teeth, but as I've told you before it's never slowed her down. I'm not sure if it's a texture thing or just a phase, but she will always TRY something... only to quickly spit it out of her mouth! And she could devour something one day, and gag on it the next. This is a very frustrating stage, especially since she is still so little. She will still drink her milk and eats yogurt and oatmeal though. I guess she isn't starving, but I just wish she would start eating again!!! One thing I can be sure that she will eat is french fries. I really think it's all about the ketchup though. She LOVES ketchup and here are a few pictures to prove it. Once she gets finished with actually eating her fries, she uses them as a transporter for the ketchup and just sucks it off. It's a little disturbing hearing her slurp ketchup, but I'm getting used to it :) Do you think I could classify ketchup as a vegetable?! :)
She loves the fact that she actually has enough teeth to bite through things now. You should see her with those little stick pretzels.
The infamous "cheese" face we all love!
I obviously had to wash her off after her lunch today, and I wanted you to see how long her hair is getting. I realize we aren't quite ready for a ponytail or anything, but it's definately getting longer. (and yes I put her in the sink AGAIN... it's just easier for big mama not to bend over!)

No comments: