Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Little cheese head

Well, I've been slacking about taking Rae's picture in the "reading chair". I did it faithfully each month for the first year of her life. After attempting to get a picture of her today, I realize WHY I haven't tried for the last 3 months... SHE IS WILD :) It used to be hard to catch her at a good time when she would pay attention to you and smile. Now however, it's hard to get her to just sit still and to get her to smile without her famous "cheese" expression. Don't get me wrong, I love it when she grins and says CHEESE, but I'd also like a smile that appears somewhat natural. Easier said than done I'm afraid. Anyway, here is what I got today. Hope you get a chuckle out of them like I did!
This is my favorite. She kept trying to slide off the chair... head first of course. My little dare-devil!
Who wants to sit on your bottom when you can roll around on your belly.
An action shot.
This is the best picture I got, and she still looks pretty sneaky. I did say I wanted a natural smile from her and she is pretty sneaky these days... I guess this will do for now.

No comments: