Sunday, October 14, 2007

Silly Girl

As I type, I hear Raegan in her room singing away... and she is supposed to be sleeping. She had a long day today, so we put her to bed early thinking she would drift right off to sleep. Well, 20 minutes later, I still hear her in there. Who knows what she is doing! Anyway, we went Saturday morning to our little buddies soccer game and Rae was fascinated! She loved watching the kids run around and kick the ball. She even got to kick the ball around herself after the game. So after a quick trip to Walmart, we picked up a little soccer ball for her to try out at home. She has had so much fun running around after that ball. She loses her balance (A LOT) but could seem to care less. Here are a few of her attempts.

I'm really not sure why she has started doing this, but every time she plays with this toy she climbs in the basket. She just stands there and dances while the music plays. She is a strange little thing sometimes (like her daddy :)This is her little attempt to get Barney on the TV. She has a powerful obsession with that purple dinosaur! She hasn't figured it out yet, but she is sure that if she just pushes the right buttons on the remote then Barney will come on the screen. Well, she has finally gone to sleep and I think I will head that way myself. My growing (and aching!) body is ready for some rest!

No comments: